Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Vampire Hunter's Daughter #4) by Jennifer Malone Wright


Vampire Hunter's Daughter #4) by Jennifer Malone Wright

 Rating

 
I think I’ve said this before but I’m a huge fan of this short story series, I have become addicted!  The more I read the more I fall in love! I love Chloe she is strong and smart and dose not let anyone mess or take advantage of her or the ones she loves.  If you have not read the others you might not want to read on because there will be spoilers for you.. 

After the vampire attack on their community, they are now trying to pick up the pieces. Chloe and Drew are trying to get along but all it seems they do is fight even more these days and with Luke recovering there is no one there to help keep the peace. Chloe once again starts to show signs of new powers coming in. When she is asked to the New Year ’s Eve bash she was hoping it would at least take her mind off things for thing night. But it doesn’t help, all she can think about is the reason they were attacked and people were killed was because of her, because she was there.  So Chloe starts to come up with a plan, she refuses to let the people she loves be hurt any longer. 

You can find out more about Jennifer and her books by checking out her Website and facebook
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Street Team's