Thursday, May 24, 2012

Until I Die (Revenants #2) by Amy Plum


                          Until I Die by Amy Plum

 
(Book Description)

Kate and Vincent have overcome the odds and at last they are together in Paris, the city of lights and love.

As their romance deepens there’s one question they can’t ignore: How are they supposed to be together if Vincent can’t resist sacrificing himself to save others? Although Vincent promises that he’ll do whatever it takes to lead a normal life with Kate, will that mean letting innocent people die? When a new and surprising enemy reveals itself, Kate realizes that even more may be at stake—and that Vincent’s immortality is in jeopardy.

 In Die for Me, Amy Plum created a captivating paranormal mythology with immortal revenants and a lush Paris setting. Until I Die is poised to thrill readers with more heart-pounding suspense, spellbinding romance, and a cliff-hanger ending that will leave them desperate for the third and final novel in the series.


Rating
 
 (Review)

Amy your writing is amazing; you never fail to leave me speechless! What can I say, I adored Die For Me, & Until I die blew me away. I got caught up in the story from the very 1st page, the romance, suspense, passion, action and drama god I can go on and on, you really get a feel for what the characters are going through and I loved the fact we got to know more about certain people. This story is a bit on the slower side then Die For Me was but it’s perfect, it gives you time to think though everything you get hit with a lot of info in this book (That’s a good thing) and a lot of questions come into play like Will they be able to grow old together without Vincent suffering from the side effects?  As these questions come into play so dose a new threat one they will not truly know about until it’s too late. How do you choose between love and life?   Until I Die will leave you breathless and if you’re like me well make sure you have a box of tissues you will need them! This book is defiantly a must read!


Where to buy
B&N 

Where you can find Amy
Twitter

Book Trailer  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Street Team's